Monday, February 16, 2009

Reunion!!!!

Okay, so we are kind of coming up on our 10 year reunion! We need help with any ideas that any of you have for things to do.... invites, games, treats, ANYTHING!!!!! Please leave a comment with ideas! I know that BreAnne has gathered some people on facebook and I (Melanie) am gathering people in the blogging world, so PLEASE spread the word that we are looking for all of you out there!!! I know that there have been some really fun reunions by other classes, so maybe get some ideas and pass them along via email or comment!! Thanks a bunch!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mel, I don't have any wonderful ideas, but I'll help with some stuff if you'd like. (Don't make me regret that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help out as well. I don't have any ideas yet....but I will be thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Brian McKell:
    Just make sure we have lots of advance notice! I'd like to come - but need to plan ahead.
    Activities - let's do something FUN. Seems like most reunions are pretty lame - people just sit around eating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need any help I'm here in Emery County and would love to help in anyway!!! Something fun that I heard one of the classes has done is the night before the reunion they had families meet at a park, so you could see the kids and they could play and meet each other too!

    ReplyDelete