Thursday, July 23, 2009

New idea of updates.......

So I saw this idea and we are going to run with it. We are going to do updates and if you want us to do a update on you/your fam just leave a comment on a post with your email and we will contact you about what you want us to post!! Thanks for everyone wanting to keep in touch!
Melanie (Thomas) Stoker

Hey, Hey... it's Melanie Thomas Stoker wow since leaving high school time has gone by so quick. After school I went to Snow and then ended up at CEU where I met my hubby, Beau Stoker!! We had a class together my first year there and I would park next to him so we could "walk out to our cars together", but we never even spoke! Then I started Cosmo then following year and I ASKED HIM ON OUR FIRST DATE!!!!!! Yes ME!! We ended up getting married 4 months after our first date! We will have been married for 7 years in Jan. We moved to Cedar to finish school and had our first child, Laila Faith. She will be 5 this Nov. We somehow ended back in "good ol' Emery Just livin' the dream", as Dane says!!!

We live in Huntington right now, but we are selling our home. My husband wants to renovate a old home, so I guess I am jumping on board!! We had our second child, Cain Zachery, and he will be 1 in Aug!! Where does time go!
I currently serve as a Personal chef, coat rack, personal chauffeur and CEO of our home! I specialize in fixing boo-boos, setting up doll houses & reading stories!! I do occasionally cut "some" hair on the side! I wouldn't have it any other way then to be with my family!! My husband works full time at Emery Telcom doing Marketing and Advertising, he is also working on his MBA right now and coaching! Life is busy, busy, busy but we love it!!! We do have a blog, but it is private. If anyone would like a invite you can totally email me at melstoker@msn.com!!!!
I hope that more of you will jump on board with this update idea & I can't wait to see ALL of you at the big reunion next summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mel,

    I love you! And, that the only reason I'm going to tell you NOT to rennovate an old home! That's what we're doing and I HATE EVERY second of it! Multiply the time, money and work you think you're going to put into it by 10 and then its STILL more! Good Luck! (Oh, and I miss you!) (You can update me if you get slow on requests)

    -Joslin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel...you are too cute! Even though I see you every once in awhile I didn't know what your husband did for a living so that was a successful update for me! :) I wouldn't mind doing an update also. Let me know, candeekay21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete